Austin Sell-Side M&A Advisors
Austin Business Brokers since 1984
Lower Middle-Market M&A Advisory
Corporate Investment provides sell-side M&A advisory services to successful lower middle-market business owners with values between $2 million and $20 million. You can trust our senior dealmakers to guide you through the often difficult M&A process and achieve your goals. Lower middle-market businesses attract strategic buyers and financial buyers, such as private equity firms and family offices.
- We have experience selling lower middle-market businesses with values from $2 million to $20 million in Texas and throughout the Southwest.
- Our process is designed to identify and generate interest from multiple buyers, including strategic and financial buyers, to achieve the maximum price.
Austin Business Broker Services
Corporate Investment Austin business brokers have sold over 400 businesses since 1984. Many of these were in the $1 million to $5 million sales price range, and are typically run by the original founder who was ready to move on and receive the maximum value for their hard work. These types of businesses are often acquired by financial buyers or individuals who want to run the businesses themselves.
- We have experience selling some of Austin's most well known businesses valued at $1 million to $5 million.
- We have a large and highly-qualified financial and individual buyer pool that we have developed, who are actively seeking the right business opportunity.
Achieve Maximum Value for Your Business
Since 1984 the firm has guided over 400 business owners through the business sale process. Located in Austin, Texas, we serve markets throughout the southwest.
6 Proven Steps to Selling Your Business
We've designed a proven 6 step process to sell your business and get you top dollar. We stand with you every step of the way from valuation through to closing.
We've Been in Your Shoes
Many of our sell-side M&A advisors have been entrepreneurs. We know how hard it is to contemplate selling a business you've worked hard to build, and we will guide you through the process.
Trusted by top Austin businesses since 1984
For 30+ years, Corporate Investment has led business owners through the largest financial transaction of their lives, selling their business.
Our managing directors have earned the prestigious Merger & Acquisition Master Intermediary (M&AMI) certification, which is held by only approximately 100 M&A professionals in the US. We have three former CPAs at the firm today who bring deep financial knowledge to every transaction.
Navigating complex deals to get to the closing table is our forte, and we bring 80% of our business sales engagements to completion.
Selling a privately owned business is extremely complicated, and Corporate Investment has guided over 400 business owners through the business sale process. We've completed transactions in manufacturing, distribution, B2B services and healthcare, consumer products and services, technology, construction and home services, and many other business sectors, with transaction values in excess of $50 million.
- Need help navigating the M&A process for your lower middle-market business? Read our middle-market M&A advisory page.
- Considering selling a privately held business in Austin or surrounding area? If so, check out our business broker section.
- Interested in buying a business in Austin or elsewhere in the Southwest U.S.? If so, check out our buying a business section.