Merger & Acquisition & Business Brokerage Professional
Corporate Investment is seeking a highly-motivated individual to join the professional staff as a sell-side merger & acquisition advisor. The firm represents business owners on an exclusive basis in transactions ranging from $1,000,000 up to $20,000,000 in value. Founded in Austin, Texas in 1984, the firm currently has four full time professionals on its staff, and represents business owners in a wide range of industries primarily in central Texas.
- Develop relationships with other professionals in the community to generate referrals of business owners
- Meet with business owners and explain the value of a sell side advisor
- Prepare marketing packages and materials for presentation to prospective clients
- Prepare and present estimation of value analysis of prospective client’s business
- Prepare a marketing plan and present to to the business owner
- Prepare marketing materials for client companies
- Guide the business owner through the process of marketing and selling the business
The compensation is commission based, derived from fees from merger & acquisition transactions
Sales & Marketing experience, with basic financial skills. Position requires working knowledge of financial statements, and a good understanding of general business methods and operations. Sales & marketing skills are most important. Prior business ownership is a plus. Training will be provided by the firm.
- College Degree or equivalent, with some financial training preferable
- Certified Business Intermediary, or commitment to obtain certification within one year
- Texas Real Estate Agent License, or commitment to obtain license within one year