Trusted San Antonio Business Brokers and Sell-Side M&A Advisors since 1984
Thinking About Selling Your Business? Schedule a No-Cost, No-Obligation Introductory Consultation
Lower Middle-Market M&A Advisory
The senior dealmakers at Corporate Investment deliver sell-side M&A advisory services to thriving lower middle-market business owners with businesses valued between $2 million and $20 million. Trust our experienced team to guide you through the often complex San Antonio M&A advisory process and achieve your goals.
- Our dealmakers have years of experience selling lower middle-market businesses with values from $2 million to $20 million,
- We've helped business owners in San Antonio and throughout Texas and the Southwest successfully exit their businesses.
- To achieve the maximum price, we identify and generate interest from multiple buyers, including strategic and financial buyers, private equity firms and family offices.
San Antonio Business Brokers
Corporate Investment San Antonio business brokers have sold over 400 businesses since 1984, many in the San Antonio and Central Texas area. These were often in the $1 million to $5 million price range, and usually run by the original founder who was ready to exit the business and get what they deserved for their years of hard work.
These types of businesses are often acquired by financial buyers or individuals who want to run the businesses themselves.
- We have years of experience selling well known San Antonio businesses valued at $1 million to $5 million.
- We have developed a highly-qualified financial and individual buyer pool who are actively seeking business opportunities.
Get What You Deserve for Your Business
Since 1984 Corporate Investment has led over 400 business owners through the business sales process. We serve markets in Texas and throughout the southwest.
6 Steps to Successfully Sell Your Business
We've developed a proven 6 step process to sell your business and get you maximize value. And we stand with you every step of the process from valuation through to final closing.
We've Walked in Your Shoes
Many of our San Antonio M&A advisors have long track records as entrepreneurs. So we know how hard it is to think about selling a business you've worked to build, and we will step you through the process.
Successful San Antonio Area Transactions
Our pleased clients
Corporate Investment provided a high level of service through each phase of my sale. From preparing high quality, professional marketing materials, to engaging multiple prospective qualified buyers and negotiating the letter of intent... I am 100% satisfied with the work, advice and time Corporate Investment devoted to representing me in the sale of my business. Hiring Corporate Investment to sell my company proved to be the right decision for me.
We chose Corporate Investment to represent us in the sale of the company due to their experience and reputation...Having the Corporate Investment team on our side of the table, in every meeting and phone call, with their financial knowledge really helped in negotiations. I don't know how you could sell your business without someone with their experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Corporate Investment to any business owner who want to sell their business."
President, Peabody General Contractors, Inc.
Fifty percent of my adult life was spent building Dustless-Air Filter Company...I can say with confidence that the decision to entrust Corporate Investment with the marketing and sale of my business proved to be an excellent choice...More than receiving top dollar for my company, their careful marketing to, and screening of, potential buyers resulted in the business being acquired by a team I am confident will continue the legacy I am proud of.
-Air Filter Company
Schedule a No-Cost, No-Obligation Introductory Consultation
Learn more about how our San Antonio business broker and M&A process will help you get what you deserve for your business when you are ready to sell.
- Need help navigating the M&A process for your business? Check out our San Antonio M&A Advisors page.
- Thinking about selling your San Antonio small business? If so, check out our San Antonio business broker section.
- Find our more about the proven steps of our business sales process.
- Browse our client testimonials. Read our success stories. Follow our Blog for tips on selling your business.